January 26, 2014

January 20, 2014

Sorry my time is a bit short today.  I am currently in a trio.  Sister Hammer was emergency transferred out (got too attached to the Horan family).  So her companion is now with us and we are covering both wards.  So we only have 2 computers to email from since the Holiday.  But I just wanted to let you know I love you and appreciate all the love you show me.  Thank you for the words of encouragement and support in my decisions here.  Transfers are coming up so we will see what happens.  Really nervous.  I would hate to leave, but I'll do whatever.  I just want to be happy from here on out in my mission.  The Lord knows best though what I need.  

The Forman's said I don't have to pay them for the camera.  Bro Forman had a lot of things fixed on his mission by the members that he never had to pay for, which he was grateful for, and so he's just paying it back.  Such a nice family.  I just can't wait to introduce you to all of them someday!  PS: I kind of committed a Disneyland trip with the Horan's.  Ha ha..  They have a year pass this year and want me to join them.  What is our family schedule this summer?  Just let me know the plans for summer/fall time.

Yes California is having a really bad drought.  We are all told to fast and pray for rain.  This Fast Sunday coming up will be the day the whole stake and more are told to do that.  Feel free to join us and for your area as well!  We need the water!

That's awful to hear about the neighbors.  Where abouts did they live?  How are the Brown's doing?  I've been thinking a lot about them and continue to pray for them and Joel at this time.

Well briefly, this week we had Zone Conference.  We talked a lot about Spiritual Gifts.  I felt very happy and energized for this new year and to finish my mission strong.  I have a list of 21 gifts I have so far.  Only need to do 79 more to hit Amanda's goal of 100.  Ha ha..  But it's cool finding gifts you don't really think are gifts but are.  I'm excited to see what else I have been blessed with and need to grow.  Also, at the Zone Conference I did meet with a gentleman from Family Services.  So he's going to help me overcome some things and help me get back on track.  I'm anxious to see what he can do.

Sadly no new reports to report on this week.  Combining the wards again has been a challenge but we're getting it figured out and trying to get things done equally.  

I love you all and hope you have a good day and week.  What did you do for the long weekend?  Thank you again for everything.  Hope all is well for all you siblings.  Haven't heard in a while from some of you. (hint hint)  Mark and Sabrina, you still alive?!  You'll have to send me pics of the new house and life there.  Kimberly and Laura, you'll have to write me some letters or send me pictures to put up or just laugh at. :)  A lot of people are talking about cat videos and I couldn't help but think of you 2 probably sitting at the computer watching them. 

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
- hermana Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment