July 28, 2013

July 15, 2013



This has been a very tough and frustrating week for us. Thank you all for your letters and love this week.  I received a lot and it was perfect timing when I needed them.  I know this is part of the learning experience.  We can't all have easy moments.  We learn and grow from the hard.  I love this area and pray it picks up and that we can know where we need to go and who we need to find.  I'm working hard and doing what a missionary should, but maybe I'm not working WHERE I should and doing what I should in this area.  It's hard not to be frustrated and downhearted in the work.

I guess the good things of the week: saw Mickey Mouse on the street waving.  I honked and waved back of coarse.  Met a less active who was very closed but after talking with her for a while said we can come back for dinner and meet her nieces who aren't members.  Montserrat came to church.  Had yummy meals at the Andersen's.  I love that family.  They asked for your guys number so it sounds like they'll be calling.

Please pray for me and Hermana Miller and this area.  We don't know where to turn and where to go from here.  We have been giving it our all and seeing no immediate results.  It's very discouraging and sad.  I pray they don't close this area and I pray things will pick up.  I know God hasn't abandoned us.  These are his children and he loves them so much.

Take care and I'll talk to you soon.  Again I'm sorry and I know next week will be better.  I love you all!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
- hermana Arianne Sorensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment